Sunday, September 13, 2009

Football Season

Something else I love about fall - FOOTBALL! I know I already mentioned this, but I do love watching football. Sunday night, here I am, watching the Bears take on the Packers. Great rivalry. My team had better do well. The Redskins have already lost today, so lets go Bears!

I could hardly believe today when I looked out the window at 7:45 PM that it was already pitch black out. Whoa. Fall is definitely here when the sun sets before eight. Something so exciting about the crispness in the air. You can smell cold, I firmly believe this. I think it smells pretty good.

I have been hacking up my lungs for a while now, so I am definitely heading to the doctor tomorrow. Thank You God that I don't have work tomorrow. You know how much I hate the doctor's office.

Woot! Green Bay just missed a field goal.

T is always asking me why I say "woot." I think I go thru phases of phases. "Woot," "Fabulous," I have my catch-phrases. That's fair.

Dunkin' Donuts finally re-opened, and there was definitely a long, long line. So funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment